This web site could comprise affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
Searching for probably the most refreshing summer season drink? This mango dragon fruit lemonade is the reply! It’s really easy to whip up and tastes identical to Starbucks! Every sip is crammed with shiny, juicy taste that’s assured to quench your thirst.
If you happen to love Starbucks however hate what it does to your pockets, it’s important to attempt making a few of their signature drinks at dwelling! I do know you’ll love this copycat pink drink recipe as nicely!
Copycat Starbucks Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade
Mango dragon fruit refreshers are my go-to after I need a refreshing drink. If you happen to’ve by no means tried one earlier than, meet your new favourite drink. It’s crammed with tropical, fruity taste and I imply, that shiny pink coloration! It virtually seems too good to drink.
You may simply recreate this widespread drink with just some easy ingredients- white grape juice, mango juice, a splash of lemonade, and both contemporary or frozen dragon fruit! Mix all of them and you’ve got the proper drink for heat summer season afternoons. For extra fantastic summer season drinks, take a look at my full checklist right here!
Substances You’ll Want
Making a copycat model of the Starbucks mango dragonfruit refresher at house is tremendous easy. Right here is all the pieces that you will want to whip up a glass. (Or two!) See the recipe card under for actual measurements.
- White Grape Juice: Provides the drink a light-weight, tart taste. You may also substitute this for apple juice.
- Mango Juice: Provides a burst of tropical goodness!
- Lemonade: No summer season drink is full with out lemonade! It makes this drink shiny and tangy.
- Contemporary or Frozen Dragonfruit: Each work, simply be certain that it’s minimize into small chunks for that Starbucks really feel. One other nice choice is to make use of freeze-dried dragon fruit items. Dragon fruit has a mellow taste that’s someplace in between a kiwi and a pear. You’re going to like it on this lemonade!
- Ice: As a result of this mango dragonfruit lemonade is greatest served chilly!
Find out how to Make Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade
To make this scrumptious drink, all you might want to do is shake the entire elements collectively! For this step you should use a cocktail shaker, however a sealed jar will work simply as nicely.
- Mix: Add the grape juice, mango juice, lemonade, and dragon fruit to a jar or cocktail shaker.
- Shake and Serve: Shake nicely, then pour right into a glass over ice, and luxuriate in!
Ideas and Variations
Mango dragon fruit lemonade is simply as straightforward to customise as it’s to make. Listed below are a number of additional methods to create the proper summer season drink:
- Dragon Drink: At Starbucks, in case you add coconut milk to a mango dragon fruit refresher, it turns into the “dragon drink.” This provides a creaminess to the drink that’s so satisfying!
- Add Caffeine: There isn’t any caffeine on this drink by itself, however you’ll be able to add inexperienced espresso extract powder (that is what Starbucks makes use of) or a splash of inexperienced tea or black tea!
- Make it Sweeter: In case your mango dragon fruit lemonade is just too tart, be happy so as to add easy syrup or Stevia.
- Add Dragon Fruit Powder: Add a tablespoon of dragon fruit powder to your drink combination for a deeper pink coloration and additional fruity taste. It additionally offers the lemonade a lift of antioxidants!
In an hermetic pitcher, your mango dragon fruit lemonade will final for about 3 days. Preserve refrigerated. If planning to retailer for greater than a day, it’s best to pressure out the chunks of dragon fruit. Dragon fruit has a really quick shelf life as soon as thawed and it might be a disgrace for it to spoil the drink.
Add the grape juice, mango juice, lemonade, and dragon fruit to a jar or cocktail shaker.
Shake nicely, pour right into a glass over ice, and luxuriate in!
Energy196kcal (10%)Carbohydrates46g (15%)Protein0.3g (1%)Fats1g (2%)Saturated Fats0.03gPolyunsaturated Fats0.02gMonounsaturated Fats0.02gSodium53mg (2%)Potassium86mg (2%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar43g (48%)Vitamin A584IU (12%)Vitamin C13mg (16%)Calcium21mg (2%)Iron1mg (6%)
All dietary info relies on third celebration calculations and is simply an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will differ relying on the manufacturers you utilize, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.