Cilantro Lime Shrimp is bursting with taste and it takes about 10 minutes to make! Serve it over rice or tacos for a simple weeknight dinner!
Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Cilantro lime shrimp is very easy to whip up, and it’s loaded with taste!! That is at all times on my dinner rotation. We serve it over rice, with tortillas to make shrimp tacos or over a salad. For extra shrimp recipes, you may also get pleasure from this straightforward Air Fryer Shrimp, Honey Garlic Shrimp, Shrimp and Grits and Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice.
- Shrimp: You should buy recent or frozen jumbo shrimp that’s peeled or unpeeled. Unpeeled is usually cheaper, however you will have to peel and devein it.
- Seasoning: Cumin, salt, pepper
- Garlic: Crush 5 cloves of garlic.
- Lime: Squeeze two tablespoons of juice from one medium lime.
- Cilantro: Chop recent cilantro.
The right way to Make Cilantro Lime Shrimp
- Season the shrimp with cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Prepare dinner the Shrimp: Warmth a big nonstick skillet over medium-high warmth. Add a teaspoon of olive oil and half of the shrimp to the pan. Prepare dinner them undisturbed for about two minutes. Flip the shrimp over and cook dinner for one more minute till opaque. Switch to a plate.
- Garlic: Add the remaining oil and shrimp to the pan. After a few minutes, flip the shrimp over, add the garlic, and cook dinner for one minute. Return the primary batch of shrimp to the skillet, and blend nicely so the garlic is evenly included. Take away the pan from the warmth.
- Lime and Cilantro: Squeeze the lime juice and sprinkle the cilantro all around the shrimp.
What to Serve with Cilantro Lime Shrimp
I like consuming this with rice and an avocado and romaine salad. Listed here are another recommendations for how you can serve this protein:
Cooked shrimp is sweet for as much as 3 days within the fridge. You may microwave it, however I like to recommend consuming the leftovers chilly.
- Don’t like cilantro? Sub recent chives.
- Change up the flavors by utilizing basil or parsley and lemon juice.
- Shrimp didn’t brown? Your pan might not have been scorching sufficient, or it was overcrowded.
- Grilling: In case you’d quite grill the shrimp, take a look at my Grilled Cilantro-Lime Shrimp Kebab recipe.
Extra Shrimp Recipes
Yield: 6 servings
Serving Measurement: 2 /3 cup
Season the shrimp with cumin, and salt and pepper to style.
Warmth a big nonstick skillet over medium-high warmth.
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to the pan, then add half of the shrimp. Prepare dinner them undisturbed for about 2 minutes. Flip the shrimp over and cook dinner till opaque all through, about 1 minute. Switch to a plate.
Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil and the remaining shrimp to the pan and cook dinner, undisturbed, for about 2 minutes. Flip the shrimp over, add the garlic, and cook dinner till the shrimp is opaque all through, about 1 minute.
Return the primary batch of shrimp to the skillet, combine nicely in order that the garlic is evenly included and take away the pan from the warmth.
Squeeze the lime juice over all of the shrimp. Add the cilantro, toss nicely, and serve.
Please depart a score and remark letting us understand how you appreciated this recipe! This helps our enterprise to thrive and proceed offering free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 2 /3 cup, Energy: 119 kcal, Carbohydrates: 2 g, Protein: 19 g, Fats: 3 g, Saturated Fats: 0.5 g, Ldl cholesterol: 144 mg, Sodium: 140 mg